Entry rules for COVID-19 vaccinated visitors:
Foreign citizens arriving by air from any country may be unconditionally admitted to Georgia if they present a COVID-19 vaccine certificate confirming receipt of two full doses of the vaccine and will not need to meet any other COVID-related entry rules.
Entry rules for unvaccinated visitors
Requirements and States whose citizens and residence permit holders may enter Georgia by air :
● European Union Member States
● State of Israel
● Swiss Confederation
● Kingdom of Norway
● United States of America
● United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
● Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
● State of Qatar
● United Arab Emirates
● Kingdom of Bahrain
● Arrival in or transit through Georgia by air. Existing restrictions for arrival by land or sea remain in force.
● Present a negative PCR test result taken within the past 72 hours.
● Get a follow-up PCR test at their own expense on the third day after arrival in Georgia.
● Complete an application form with contact details and travel history of the last 14 days.
● All individuals who have travelled to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland within the last 14 days will be placed in mandatory quarantine at personal expense for 12 days upon entry. In this case, a follow-up PCR test on arrival and on the third day after arrival in Georgia is not required.
For more info please visit: